"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him." ~Galileo Galilei

Friday, March 18, 2011

Where Have You Been All My Life?


Where have you been all my life Midtown Global market? I went there for the first time today with Dan, and I have found out that I have been missing out all of these years! Growing up in my family, we were lead to believe that anywhere beyond the suburbs was considered to be extremely dangerous. At any moment you could get shot, stabbed or even mugged.



While sitting at a table eating our Jamaican Patties at West Indies Soul Food, and the delicious Vietnamese from Pham's Deli, I had the opportunity to enjoy a meal while people watching. Let's just say that if I decide to wear bright purple jeans, a Hawaiian shirt, and neon yellow loafers, I will fit right in. Some people are so fashion forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment